Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hello!

Hey there. Welcome to my blog.
I'm not much on bios, but I wanted to start with a short intro for anyone reading who doesn't already know me. I'm a biologist, currently just finishing my second year of a Master's in ecology and systematic biology. My first love and research concentration is marine ecology but seeing as how I live my life smack in the middle of a city, I've been thinking a lot about how ideas in ecology, the idea of ecology, fits in urban places. I don't have much space to play around with these thoughts in my professional life, so I've created this space for my musings about urban ecology, mostly in San Francisco, but in other places as well.
Maybe I will post often, maybe not. After a day at work I start to feel allergic to my computer, so we'll just have to see how this little experiment works.
Thanks for reading.

No comments: